- 78 dogs set new Barking Mad record for Knutsford pet business
- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
All posts by Vicky Wilby
- Tatton’s deer get ready to rut
It’s autumn and the days are shortening and the temperature is dropping, signals to many in the animal world to prepare to go under ground (and hibernate). Not so with the country’s deer population. With autumn conditions...
- Posted October 1, 2014
- Bless this Home (Farm)! – Harvest Festival at Tatton’s Home Farm.
Tatton’s Home Farm animals will be wriggling into their Sunday best for Harvest Festival weekend. This annual festival, one of the Farm’s favourites, is a fantastic way to mark the end of summer and celebrate another successful...
- Posted September 4, 2014
- A farmyard full of summer holiday fun at Tatton
Staff at Tatton’s Home Farm have been busy creating a highly imaginative (and educational!) programme of summer holiday activities for children to immerse themselves in this school holiday. The programme has been excitingly inspired by the farmyard...
- Posted July 14, 2014
- Ewe arrivals expected at the Farm!
There are sleepless nights ahead for the farm staff at Tatton Park as the much-loved farm in Cheshire East heads into lambing season. How do staff members wind down after a long night-watch? By counting sheep of...
- Posted April 1, 2014
- Lighten up – (Father) Christmas is just around the corner!
Tatton Park is inviting everyone to join them in giving Father Christmas a very special welcome on the evening of Friday November 29 when he’ll be arriving at the Cheshire estate to spend Christmas at Home Farm....
- Posted November 15, 2013
- Step in to a White Christmas at Tatton Park!
In keeping with tradition Tatton Park’s mansion will be spectacularly dressed and open to visitors this Christmas. This year the team at Tatton have chosen to bedeck the mansion in glittering shades of white and silver, reminiscent...
- Posted November 12, 2013
- Raising the Roof with Roberts Bakery Band!
Roberts Bakery Band will be raising the roof at Tatton this Christmas and cooking up a seasonal selection of brass band music. Their concert in Tatton’s stately Tenants’ Hall on Saturday, December 14 is the last of...
- Posted November 5, 2013
- Tis the season to be (st)rutting!
If you think 21st century dating is difficult, step into the hooves of Tatton Park’s deer. Autumn marks the beginning of the highly competitive mating season, known as ‘the rut’. And competing for fair ladies’ hooves are...
- Posted October 13, 2013
- Brace yourselves for a Viking Invasion!
Tatton’s Old Hall is bracing itself for a Viking invasion, 1,000 years since Norsemen first crossed the Cheshire borders. And these ones are no less terrifying! On Sunday, August 11 The Vikings of Middle England will be...
- Posted August 1, 2013
- Easter with Beatrix Potter at Tatton Park
If you visit Tatton Park over the Easter bank holiday weekend expect to be enchanted, entertained and enthralled as the `Magic of Beatrix Potter’ comes to this favourite historic attraction in rural Cheshire East. The event is...
- Posted March 19, 2013