More Business News
- Scrap hikes in fuel duty to help struggling firms, says business group
Despite the Government’s decision to stagger a planned hike in fuel duty prices at...
- Posted April 16, 2010
- Forum lays out vital small firm-friendly measures in Election Manifesto
The next government urgently needs to re-balance workplace law in favour of employers, according...
- Posted April 1, 2010
- Nine out of ten small firms unhappy over Budget 2010
More than nine out of ten smaller businesses were left disappointed by this week’s...
- Posted March 30, 2010
- Budget reaction – Forum of Private Business statement
Forum welcomes emphasis on small business - but warns against electioneering
- Posted March 24, 2010
- Only one in five small firms concerned about the Budget, survey finds
Barely a fifth of small business owners believe this week’s budget will have a...
- Posted March 23, 2010
- Help with major business issues offered at free Manchester event
Business owners in the North West can take advantage of free expert advice on...
- Posted March 16, 2010
- Forum of Private Business announces key changes providing tailored support for small firms
The business landscape is changing. With economic conditions still extremely challenging, research from the...
- Posted March 15, 2010
- Recession-fighting firms focusing on sales and marketing, survey finds
Small businesses are hoping to beat the recession by stepping up their sales and...
- Posted March 10, 2010
- Secret millionaire to speak at Forum of Private Business event
Growth through and beyond the recession will be the theme of a free event...
- Posted March 2, 2010
- Figures show small firms losing out on energy deals compared to big businesses
With figures suggesting big companies are able to secure far better energy prices than...
- Posted February 24, 2010