- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Young girl who fought epilepsy asks for your help.
AN ELEVEN-year-old girl who overcame epilepsy is hosting her own art exhibition in Knutsford to raise funds for the condition. Emily Loynton, who lives in Knutsford, was diagnosed with epilepsy when she was just eight-years-old but beat...
- Posted May 17, 2012
- ‘Brodanse’ DJs top the table in renowned Remix Contest.
TWO brothers from Knutsford have been ranked top ten out of several hundred for their remix of one of Germany’s biggest electronic music acts. Austen and Scott Smart, who have been collaborating since 2007, submitted their rendition...
- Posted May 15, 2012
- An out-of-this-world Tatton Park Biennial 2012
Expect double-takes galore this summer when visitors to Tatton Park come across a crash-landed flying saucer in the grounds of the historic estate. ‘VEX’, by artist Dinu Li, is a tantalising artwork created especially for Tatton Park...
- Posted May 9, 2012
- A new Tai Chi class in Chelford is looking for members.
As well as being an excellent form of exercise, suitable for all members of the family, it’s also great for relaxation and de-stressing, as it focuses and calms the mind. The health benefits have been well-known for...
- Posted May 3, 2012