- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Knutsford Town Councillor looks to highlight problems with town centre
Town Councillor James Power is looking to improve issues in Knutsford’s town centre such as dangerous crossings, unsuitable pavements and inaccessible public rights of way. Cllr Power is looking to take members of CHeshire East Council’s Highways...
- Posted October 31, 2017
- Knutsford couple kick off The Toy Appeal for 5th year
Run by Dee Drake and her husband Chris, The Toy Appeal began five years ago to provide children in Cheshire, Manchester and Lancashire with a sack of toys this Christmas. The toys are distributed to families of...
- Posted October 30, 2017
- Win free beer for a year with The Mobberley Brewhouse!
The Mobberley Brewhouse is running a competition to find someone to be their online ‘face’ for the brewery. In return, the winner will be sent free beer for a whole year. Not a bad side-job if you’re...
- Posted October 28, 2017
- Police in Knutsford crack down on Halloween anti-social behaviour
Knutsford police are conducting additional visits and upping patrols ahead of Halloween and bonfire night to reduce any anti-social behaviour in the town. Officers have also been in attendance at schools and shops to educate the...
- Posted October 27, 2017
- Halloween Fun at the Plough & Flail, Mobberley on Saturday
The Plough & Flail, in Mobberley is planning a spooktacular Halloween event this Saturday 28th October. In association with Cheshire Socialites, the event is set to be fun for all the family with a spooky meadow hunt,...
- Posted October 26, 2017
- Anderton Boat Lift’s Musical Firework Spectacular is back with a bang this Saturday
This Saturday the Anderton Boat Lift, near Northwich, will once again stage its biggest event of the year, its annual Musical Firework Spectacular. Owned by the Canal & River Trust charity, the Lift is known for the quality...
- Posted October 25, 2017
- Cheshire East set to approve 900 new homes
Cheshire East Council is set to give the go-ahead to 900 new homes across three developments when its strategic planning board meets today. The largest of these is an outline application to build 500 new homes, a...
- Posted October 24, 2017
- Manchester Coffee Festival returns, Victoria Warehouse, 4 – 5 November
The annual coffee celebration returns to Manchester on the 4th and 5th November. Manchester Coffee Festival will welcome an array of industry professionals, home baristas, coffee lovers and the general public from across the nation to its...
- Posted October 23, 2017
- Knutsford Mayor seeks new staff
Knutsford Town Council are currently seeking new staff members to support the council’s activities. Cllr Neil Forbes and his team are looking for an “enthusiastic and proactive” Mayor’s PA to support part-time at the Town Council Offices....
- Posted October 23, 2017
- Cheshire East Council respond to borough-wide bus consultation
Cheshire East Council has responded to the borough-wide consultation on subsidised bus services with a set of proposals, which retain day-time buses for 99 per cent of residents. The proposals, which are to be discussed at the...
- Posted October 22, 2017