- Forum study suggests unemployment figures unlikely to improve in 2013Posted 9 days ago
- Bruntwood’s Booths Park continues to attract global businessesPosted 97 days ago
- Knutsford firm celebrates 10th anniversary and expansion.Posted 116 days ago
- IFE Services becomes TAM Airlines’ new in-flight entertainment providerPosted 125 days ago
- The Pudding club’s official opening.Posted 135 days ago
Local Company, international success!
438 Marketing have completed the international rollout of their latest integrated campaign for TNT Express.
The brief was awarded to the Knutsford-based agency following a competitive pitch in December and comprises a suite of materials to promote the express delivery company’s freight services. This will be adapted in all major global markets and delivered in over 40 different languages.
Under the headline ‘Your Freight In Safe Hands’, the campaign uses images of hundreds of hands to build photomontage’s of their freight shipping fleet. The hands used were those of actual TNT employees and they highlight the care and attention taken to ensure the safe delivery of shipments of any size or weight; to anywhere in the world. Prior to this, the agency/client pairing were recognised at the B2B Marketing Awards held at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, having been awarded runner-up in the ‘Best International Campaign’ category for their work on TNT’s time definite services.
This activity supports the recent launch of TNT’s ‘sure we can’ global brand position and cements 438’s position as a lead agency for the brand.