- 78 dogs set new Barking Mad record for Knutsford pet business
- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
Local Company, international success!
438 Marketing have completed the international rollout of their latest integrated campaign for TNT Express.
The brief was awarded to the Knutsford-based agency following a competitive pitch in December and comprises a suite of materials to promote the express delivery company’s freight services. This will be adapted in all major global markets and delivered in over 40 different languages.
Under the headline ‘Your Freight In Safe Hands’, the campaign uses images of hundreds of hands to build photomontage’s of their freight shipping fleet. The hands used were those of actual TNT employees and they highlight the care and attention taken to ensure the safe delivery of shipments of any size or weight; to anywhere in the world. Prior to this, the agency/client pairing were recognised at the B2B Marketing Awards held at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, having been awarded runner-up in the ‘Best International Campaign’ category for their work on TNT’s time definite services.
This activity supports the recent launch of TNT’s ‘sure we can’ global brand position and cements 438’s position as a lead agency for the brand.