- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
Police investigate collision near Knutsford
Cheshire Police are investigating a serious road traffic collision that took place on the evening of Monday 5 August in Over Peover near Knutsford.
The collision took place at around 5.15 and involved a Fiat Punto and a Subaru near to Radbrook Hall.
An 18 year old female driver of a blue Fiat Punto was taken by Air Ambulance to Wythenshawe Hospital. Her condition is described as critical after suffering serious internal injuries.
A 72 year old man from Knutsford, driver of grey Subaru was also taken to Wythenshawe hospital and his condition is described as stable.
The road was closed for some time to allow scene examination to take place and recovery of the cars involved.
Any witnesses are asked to contact Cheshire Police on 101 quoting incident 683 of 5 August.