- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
Runway 2 to be back in overnight action at Manchester Airport
Manchester Airport’s Runway 2, the strip closest to Knutsford and Mobberley, will be back being used overnight from 2nd January after a 2017 break
The runway will be used again at or near the start of every month between 10pm and 6am.
In case of bad weather, low visibility or no required work, Runway 1 will be back in use.
A local resident, who did not wish to be named said: “We chose to live near the flight path and airport – which is really handy for travelling – so airport noise is to be expected sometimes. We’ve never had a problem with the second runway being used that I know of.”