- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
Knutsford Town Council Seeks new Town Ranger
Knutsford Town Council are currently seeking a new Town Ranger to support Town Council activities including refurbishing community areas and grounds maintenance. They’re looking for someone with practical skills and a full driving licence with no penalty points.
The role is all year round – and generally based outdoors – but with more hours over summer and averages out at around 22 hours per week. Full training will be provided.
This is an outdoors job, so be prepared to work in all weathers helping keep Knutsford a clean and tidy town. Training and uniform is provided.
For more details and to apply: http://www.knutsfordtowncouncil.gov.uk/jobs
Applications close on 12th January 2018.