- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
The Lambing Shed shortlisted for Countryside Alliance Award
Local eatery The Lambing Shed Farm Shop has been shortlisted for a ‘Local Food/Drink’ award by the Countryside Alliance in their annual celebration of British food and farming.
The national awards, in their 13th year, are nominated by the public and represent fantastic recognition for The Lambing Shed which was set up in 2015.
Countryside Alliance Awards Director Sarah Lee said: “These awards provide a cause for celebration in a time of great uncertainty in the countryside. Our local produce is second to none.”