- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
Real Housewives of Cheshire star plans to leave series
Real Housewives of Cheshire star Leanne Brown is reportedly planning to leave the show after three years with friends citing plans to get involved in more charity work.
As no stranger to drama in the ITV series, Leanne is reported as saying that she feels that she has ‘done her time’ on the show.
An unnamed source said: ‘She’s now off to do a bit of philanthropy which she feels is a lot more worthwhile.
‘It’s what she’s been passionate about and the show was a bit of a sideline really.’She’ll obviously be sorely missed as she’s a big character, but I doubt the feeling’s mutual.’
This is not the first time that Leanne, married to ex-footballer Wes Brown, has previously said that she is leaving the show as previous drama with other wives in the show have led to difficulty in filming scenes.