- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
- North west law firm partners with Rugby Players Association
- New Spanish business association launches in the North West
Knutsford filmmaker exhibits ninth film
A filmmaker from Knutsford is premiering his latest short film, Nick, at the Horror-on-Sea festival in Southend.
The film will be 31 year old Jack Levy’s 9th production, filmed in Manchester with a crowdfunded budget.
Based on Jack’s own experiences, away from his day job in TV production, he said:
: “It’s based on a real event, where my wife and I went to a gig in Manchester. It was very claustrophobic, in a room with no windows, packed like sardines.
“The audience was incredibly animated and enthusiastic, and as the night went on we were actually looking forward to leaving – it just wasn’t our thing.
“It became a bit of a story that we told around the dinner table. A friend mentioned that it chimed with certain films. As you tell the story you see it less as a memory and more as a story.”
For more information visit jacktheladfilms.co.uk and nickshortfilm.co.uk for more.