- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
Pollution monitoring equipment set to be installed in Knutsford
Knutsford Town Council are installing pollution monitoring equipment at a number of Knutsford locations.
The environment committee have voted to place diffusion tubes at locations in the town known for heavy traffic including Canute Place Roundabout, Brook Street near Aldi and Parkgate.
The tubes will be used in conjunction with data from Cheshire East Council, with costs likely to be less than £500 to monitor all sites for a year, and are part of the recommendations/plans made in the Knutsford Town strategy.