- 78 dogs set new Barking Mad record for Knutsford pet business
- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
Pollution monitoring equipment set to be installed in Knutsford
Knutsford Town Council are installing pollution monitoring equipment at a number of Knutsford locations.
The environment committee have voted to place diffusion tubes at locations in the town known for heavy traffic including Canute Place Roundabout, Brook Street near Aldi and Parkgate.
The tubes will be used in conjunction with data from Cheshire East Council, with costs likely to be less than £500 to monitor all sites for a year, and are part of the recommendations/plans made in the Knutsford Town strategy.