- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
Town Mayor to lead Civic Parade and Service this Sunday
Knutsfordians are being encouraged to come out to see their new Mayor Cllr Peter Coan during his Civic Sunday parade this week. The parade that starts assembles at 10am and sets off at 10.15am on Sunday 8th July. It will start from King St car park before working its way along King St, Tatton St, Canute Place, Princess St finishing at Knutsford Methodist Church, where the Civic Service will take place led by Revd Rob Cotton.
The Parade will be led by the Rode Hall Band and include dignitaries and Mayors from Town and Parish Councils across Cheshire as well as groups such as ATAC 2056 Squadron Air Cadets.
Town Mayor Cllr Peter Coan said “the Civic Sunday parade is one of the highlights of the Mayoral calendar. Historically this was the opportunity for the town to find out who their Town Mayor was and welcome them to the role. Now thanks to newspapers, internet and social media, news of my appointment was circulated immediately but it would be lovely from my point of view to see as many of the town as possible coming out to say, “hello” and wish me well in my Mayoral year.”
For more information about the above events contact Mayor’s PA Annabel Irvine on 01565 653929 or email email@example.com.