- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
New ‘doggie’ frozen yogurt a hit with Tatton Park’s canine customers
It’s been easy for visitors to chill out at Tatton Park during the recent sunny spell with over 1,000 acres of open Parkland and 50 acres of gardens to explore, as well as delicious locally sourced ice creams and lollies on offer in the Stableyard and Farm shops.
However it’s harder for Tatton’s four-legged canine visitors to cool off, so as well as providing lots of water bowls in the Stableyard, Tatton’s Tuck shop has been selling a range of frozen yogurts for pooches that have been flying off the shelves in the hot weather.
Called ‘Frozzys’, they are a refreshing treat after a walk and lickable straight from the tub! Suitable for all dogs and puppies they are lactose free, low calorie and rich in doggy essential vitamins, minerals and fibre.
Jan Wenlock, Tatton Park’s Shops Supervisor said,
“We’ve been stocking the frozen yogurts for a few weeks now and they are rapidly becoming one of our best sellers! They come in four different flavours; original, strawberry, blueberry and cranberry, and all types of dogs and puppies who visit seem to love them.”
‘Malki’, Tatton Park Farm’s resident sheepdog seems to agree as he cools down with a strawberry Frozzy after helping herd the sheep this morning.