- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
Referees wanted in Knutsford
Willing whistle blowers are wanted in Knutsford as a community football league looks to recruit men – and women – in black.
Leisure Leagues – Europe’s biggest and most successful providers of 5 and 6-a-side football – are running courses for budding referees.
The league donates all its profits to charities and good causes and has received praise from Gordon Brown, David Cameron, Prince Charles and Boris Johnson for its community efforts.
The firm has been lauded for its treatment of referees, and they can be assured they will be backed by the strongest discipline structure in the country.The induction evenings will take place at Edgerton Youth Club on Sunday over the next few weeks and anyone interested in the free lessons can ring 0333 123 2340, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.leisureleagues.net/Become-A-Referee.aspx