- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
Leicester Warren Hall in new hands from September
Knutsford events venue Leicester Warren Hall will be run by the team behind wedding venue The Belle Epoque from September.
The team see the venue as a more relaxed, less formal setting than The Belle Epoque.
Within walking distance of Knutsford centre, the 18th century barn conversion accommodates up to 130 seated guests, and comes with a separate ceremony room, large bar, gardens and outdoor space along with car parking.
“We believe Leicester Warren Hall will stand apart from many other barns for a number of reasons,” said operations director Richard Walker.
“Our focus is on providing extraordinary value for brides and bridegrooms, providing an impeccable level of service in a relaxed environment while ensuring venue hire remains a fraction of that charged by similar barn settings.”
The handover will take place in September, with a number of September wedding bookings already in place..