Discount summer days out in Cheshire
This Summer, Cheshire’s Favourite Days Out network is making it easier for families to save money and enjoy days out at top attractions across the county.
From stately homes, botanic gardens and model villages to nuclear bunkers, tree-top walks and an interactive science museum. Designed with families in mind, Cheshire’s Favourite Days Out offers include:
- Three-for-one attraction Tatton Park near Knutsford – Visit Tatton Farm and get into the neo-classical mansion and 50-acres of award-winning gardens at no extra cost.
- Go Ape near Delamere Forest is offering a 10% discount
- Northwich’s ‘Cathedral of the Canals’, the Anderton Boat Lift is offering 25% off two or more fully-priced boat trips.
- 2-for-1 entry at model village Port Sunlight in Wirral.
- And children can go free with a paying adult at Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker near Nantwich. This large underground complex, intended as the centre of Regional Government in the event of a nuclear war, tells the fascinating and chilling story of the Cold War from one of its nerve centres.
Katrina Michel, chief executive at Marketing Cheshire, said: “Summer is an expensive time for families and these offers give substantial discounts to top quality tourist attractions across Cheshire.
“Now that the school holidays are here, there has never been a better time to pack the car with children and a picnic and explore some of the amazing gems on our doorstep with friends.”
The discount vouchers are available to download at visitcheshire.com/fdovouchers
The full list of deals includes:
Child goes free with paying adult
Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker (Nantwich)
Catalyst Science & Discovery Centre (Widnes)
Lion Salt Works Museum (Northwich)
Jodrell Bank (Macclesfield)
Chester Boats (Chester)
National Waterways Museum (Ellesmere Port)
Roman Tours (Chester)
Storyhouse’s Open Air Performances (Chester)
Two for one entry
Port Sunlight Museum and Garden Village (Wirral)
Norton Priory (Runcorn)
Ness Botanic Gardens (Wirral)
Tatton Park (Knutsford) Free entry into house and gardens if pay to visit Tatton Farm
Anderton Boat Lift (Northwich) 25% off two or more full-priced boat trips
Blue Planet (Ellesmere Port) £2 off each ticket – for up to six people
Go Ape, 10% off per person (Delamere)
Blakemere Village (near Northwich) One child free on Polly Pig Trail