- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
Free cookery course at Holmes Chapel Community Centre
Everybody Leisure will be running a free, six-week healthy cookery course at Holmes Chapel Community Centre from 10th September.
The Taste for Life cookery course will be held on Mondays from 5:30pm-7pm until 15th October.
The course aims to encourage people to cook from scratch, using basic experience, and learning about the benefits of healthy eating at a low cost.
To take part you need to be a Cheshire East resident, aged 18 or over and motivated to learn to cook from scratch and improve cookery skills and eating habits. All you need to bring is a container to take the meals you make away.
There’s also a free, six-week healthy Fakeaway Cookery Course at Holmes Chapel Community Centre on Fridays, from 5.30pm to 7pm, from 14th September.
You will get to make a healthy ‘Fakeaway’ each week such as Sweet and Sour Chicken, Chicken Balti and Fajitas. The bonus is you can eat it ‘guilt free’ as it is made from healthy ingredients.
Courses are free and there are limited places available. If you are eligible please call 01625 383943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place. You can also visit everybody.org.uk to watch the cookery courses in action.