- 78 dogs set new Barking Mad record for Knutsford pet business
- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
Celebrate the wonderful Apple this weekend at Tatton Park
Bob in to Tatton Park’s Gardens on Sunday October 7th to celebrate, taste and learn more about delicious apples and pears.
Tatton’s Gardens will be blossoming with apple and pear tasting straight from our Orchards – including varieties you won’t find in the super market. Meet local author Nicola Hulme for readings of her children’s book ‘Portia the Pear from 10.30am – 4.30pm and listen to fascinating facts from our expert gardeners about apple cultivation at 1pm and 3pm.
Enjoy delicious apple inspired dishes in the Stables Restaurant and Gardener’s Cottage tea room using apples from the orchard, and produce from the Tatton estate. The Housekeepers Store will hold tastings of delicious locally sourced apple juice, chutneys, cheeses and more, while you’ll be able to buy hand-picked apples, fresh from the orchard from the Garden Shop.