- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
M6 Closed following multi-vehicle collision
The M6 in Cheshire is currently closed southbound following a multi-vehicle collision near Knutsford.
The incident is believed to involve a number of HGVs and a car transporter.
Emergency services are in attendance at the scene and a full closure is currently in place on the southbound carriageway between junction 19, Knutsford, and Junction 18, Middlewich.
Motorist are advised to avoid the area at the current time.