- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
M6 reopens following multi-vehicle collision in Cheshire
The M6 in Cheshire has now reopened following a multi-vehicle collision near Knutsford.
The incident occurred around 10.30am today, Friday 26 October, on the southbound carriageway between junctions 19 and 18.
The collision involved ten vehicles, including a car transporter, a double decker bus, a ford focus and seven HGVs. There were no reports of any injuries.
The closure has now been lifted, however there are still long delays and motorists are advised to avoid the area if possible