- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
Knutsford Christmas Tree Festival
Held every other year, the Knutsford Christmas Tree Festival will be taking place again this year between Friday 7th December and Sunday 9th December.
The event is hosted by St Cross Church on Mobberley Road and allows businesses, schools, sports clubs, individuals and the emergency services to come together for Christmas.
There is a participation donation of £10 suggested to help towards publicity of the event. This year’s Christmas Tree Festival will support Knutsford Lions, following successful fundraising for Knutsford Scouts and Knutsford Community First Responders previously. The money is raised by charging and entrance fee for those who wish to attend.
Refreshments, a raffle and local stalls will also be at St Cross Church parish rooms during the festival.
Those looking to be involved – either to take part or supply a tree – should complete a participation form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Grahame on 01565 632168 for more information. For setting up and taking down, cars can use the parking at the front of the vicarage to drop off and collect but attendees are asked to park in the streets nearby, especially if the weather is bad.