- 78 dogs set new Barking Mad record for Knutsford pet business
- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
North West Ambulance Service Campaign Launch
On 28 November, the trust will launch a campaign to highlight the growing problem of assaults against ambulance and other emergency service staff.
At 12.30pm, staff who have been victims of assault, as well as senior managers and representatives of the fire and police services will be at NWAS headquarters in Bolton to speak to the media about their experiences and their views on the subject.
The campaign will ask the public to #Getbehind999 and sign an online pledge to draw attention to the problem and from the launch date, during the two week campaign, we will be visiting organisations and clubs to present certificates to those who pledge their support.
Last year, there were 1,249 incidents of violence or aggression against NWAS staff, mainly from the very people they are trying to help. This is not acceptable and it has to stop.
Further details will be circulated shortly but if you would like to register your interest in attending the launch and speaking with staff, please contact email@example.com