- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
Knutsford Christmas Window Competition
The winners of Knutsford Christmas Window Competition were presented with their Certificates and a trophy for the overall winner by the Mayor, Cllr Peter Coan on Thursday 13th December.
Each year both the standard and number of entries continues to get higher and higher, entries from a range of retailers and businesses, including; Clarity Contemporary Jewellers, Gerald’s the Jewellers, White Orchid, Mr Simms and Clare and Illingworth. This year the winner was Cohens the Chemist, second place was Lockton’s the Hairdressers and third place Pulse of Perfumery.
The Mayor, Cllr Peter Coan said “It is wonderful to see so many shops, restaurants and businesses getting into the Christmas spirit and joining in this competition. Congratulations to the three worthy winners and to everyone who made the effort to add some Christmas sparkle to our town. We know it is a busy time of year for all and we are grateful for the time and effort given to these wonderful displays. Of course, the true winners are the visitors and residents of Knutsford who get to enjoy the lovely displays”.