- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
Fire stops A556 traffic at weekend
A car fire yesterday morning, which involved one car, led to the A556 southbound being closed.
One of the lanes on the road between the M56 and M6 was reopened around 45 minutes later while emergency services waited for the recovery of the car, which was burnt out.
Both lanes were reopened shortly afterwards and remain open.