- 78 dogs set new Barking Mad record for Knutsford pet business
- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
£47,000 donated to Christie’s from Cheshire solicitors
Solicitors firm Chafes Hague Lambert Solicitors has donated £47,000 to The Christie Charitable Fund.
The firm received a special thank you from the team at The Christie following the donation, made up from dormant funds.
Practice manager Caroline Calverley said: “We explore every possible way of ensuring the money is given to the rightful owners, but when our leads are exhausted, with the approval of the Solicitors Regulation Authority we are delighted to give this money to The Christie. We have been donating these funds since 2012 and have now donated more than £78,000. It is always an honour to support such a worthwhile charity and we are always delighted to do this for The Christie because so many of our employees’ lives have been touched by their amazing effort and support.”
Danielle Carney of The Christie said: “We are grateful that Chafes Hague Lambert continue to pursue the option of donating these dormant funds to The Christie. These types of donations enable us to carry out vital, innovative, exciting new work which directly benefits people affected by cancer, their families, our staff and the local community.”