- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
Fashion event comes to Knutsford this May
Flash Fashion is coming to Knutsford to host the town’s first fashion event.
The event is taking place on Saturday, 18th May 2019 and will feature personal shopping, models, pop-up events and discounts.
Lots of local businesses have already pledged their support and involvement – including Jaeger, Fat Face, Paris, Bare Necessities, Boutique D’Or, Style Loft Boutique, The Edit, CarrotBananaPeach, Chic Interiors, Glamorous, Redefined, Oliver Wild, Zapatos, Willow, Verity Plum, Roberta Beauty Redefined, Chalk, Broadbents and Cocoranti
Broadbents, Chalk, Cocoranti, Roberta Beauty Redefined, Oliver Wild, Verity Plum and Willow, Zapatos.
Town centre manager, Sandra Curties said: “This is a great example of collaborative and experiential marketing, with our fashion shops working together to create a great event for fashion lovers and shoppers. We hope residents and visitors alike will take advantage of the day.”
The event is open to other fashion retailers and complimentary businesses. Anyone who would like to join needs to contact Liz Boardman at email@example.com. For more information and regular updates on the event head to Instagram and follow Flash Fashion Knutsford.