- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
Yesterday’s M6 closures caused by multiple issues
There were delays on the M6 yesterday between junction 19 Knutsford and junction 18 Middlewich/Holmes Chapel.
The delays were caused by two collisions and one broken down vehicle, both in the same area of the southbound carriageway.
After the first collision at 3.37pm the fourth lane reopened, only to be shut again after the second crash.
An earlier accident had already caused traffic problems on the stretch of road.