- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
Flipping Good Pancakes at Tatton Park Farm
Come along and join in the fun at Tatton Park Farm over the weekend of 2 and 3 March 2019, as visitors search for the all-important ingredients for the perfect pancake. They’ll need milk from one of the Farm’s beautiful dairy cows, flour from the Farm Mill, and of course an egg from one of the many rare breed chickens which wander freely around this fascinating Farm!
Collect all the ingredients, and then it’s off to the Clydesdale Barn, where the complete set can be swapped for a delicious freshly-made pancake to enjoy while it’s warm. Choose from some scrumptious toppings to complete a delicious treat – and take recipes away with you to prepare for Pancake Day!
Capacity is limited, so book your timeslot online at www.tattonpark.org.uk/pancakes
Children £10, Adults £7. Children must be accompanied by an adult, and ticket price includes admission into the Farm.