- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
Barbour summer launch in Knutsford
On Friday 8th March from 9.30am, the Barbour Spring Summer ’19 launch event will be taking residence at the Barbour Partner Store, based on Princess Street, Knutsford.
This Barbour event will be a fabulous experience and is available for one day only. To celebrate this collection arriving in store, we will be offering fans of the brand the chance to shop the new Spring Summer ’19 collection.
The event offers customers an opportunity to learn more about the heritage of the Barbour brand, and the chance to win a Barbour waterproof jacket*. Customers will receive a free gift with purchases over £50*, and can benefit from extended opening hours: 09:30-18:30.
From their humble beginnings starting out in 1894 in the Market Place in South Shields, the brand is still owned by the 5th generation of the Barbour family. The brand is famed worldwide for producing exceptional garments that espouse the unique values of the British Countryside and bring the qualities of wit, grit and glamour to its beautifully functional clothing.