- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
Man charged following robberies at sandwich shops in Macclesfield
A 32-year-old man has been charged in connection with two robberies at sandwich shops in Macclesfield.
Paul King, of Oak View, Liverpool, was arrested on Wednesday 6 March.
He has since been charged with two counts of robbery and one count of possessing a knife in a public place.
King has been remanded in custody and is set to appear at Crewe Magistrates’ Court today, Friday March 8.
The charges relate to incidents at Subway fast food outlets in Macclesfield.
The first incident occurred in Tytherington Business Park at around 5pm on Wednesday 6 March and the second took place in Mill Street at approximately 8pm on Sunday 3 March.
The possessing a knife in a public place charge relates to the first incident.