- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
Ladies toast Shine-ing success!
The ladies are all taking part in the first ever SHINE walk through Manchester and took the opportunity to meet up before the event for a delicious lunch and raise additional funds for the cancer charity.
Gusto was the perfect venue for the ladies to discuss training schedules and the challenge ahead over a two course Healthy Lunch developed in house especially for the lunch.
The walk, the first of its kind in Manchester, takes place from 10pm on Saturday 17th April and takes the walkers on either a half marathon (13 Miles) or a Full marathon (26 miles) around Didsbury, Old Trafford ,City Centre and surrounding areas .
All the walkers will be given an illuminated balloon each to ‘SHINE’ the route which could take some walkers over 10 hours to complete!
SHINE and the ladies are aiming to raise money for various Cancer charities throughout the UK and the lunch at Gusto in Knutsford on Friday 26th March raised over £500 and was a ‘SHINE-ing’ Success!