- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
- North west law firm partners with Rugby Players Association
- New Spanish business association launches in the North West
Collection success for East Cheshire Hospice
Our next event is on Friday 8th October when a quiz and supper is being held at Toft Cricket Club at 7pm. This is always a popular event with a very good supper and raffle, tickets are £10 each and can be obtained by contacting Christine Masson on 01565 – 633235. Come and join us for a very entertaining evening and contribute to the running of the hospice at the same time.
The Combined Charities Christmas Card Sale will be held in the Civic Centre, Knutsford this year from Saturday 6th November to Saturday 4th December from 10am to 4pm and 7-8pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
New members are always welcome to join the East Cheshire Hospice Knutsford support group, either on the committee or to give an hour to help with a collection or event. Anyone interested in helping please contact Christine Masson on 01565 – 633235.