- Forum CEO awarded MBE in Queen’s Birthday HonoursPosted 2 days ago
- A new style of business networking has arrived in KnutsfordPosted 21 days ago
- Forum study suggests unemployment figures unlikely to improve in 2013Posted 40 days ago
- Bruntwood’s Booths Park continues to attract global businessesPosted 128 days ago
- Knutsford firm celebrates 10th anniversary and expansion.Posted 147 days ago
The pulse of floral perfume..!
Knutsford comes alive once again as restaurants and shopkeepers show their support for the RHS at Tatton Park and town centre tourism.
Peter Murray, creator of The Pulse Of Perfumery has become a floral jewel in the Princess Street crown with a stunning wall and shop display celebrating colour, light and perfume in a dazzling display created by floral creatives Sprinbank Flowers.
Peter wanted to bring a little of this magic to Knutsford and to encourage visitors to Tatton beyond the RHS show and into Knutsford. He was hugely motivated after meeting the team at Springbank Flowers and knew immediately that they understood his vision for the project especially after their recent successes at Chelsea.
“For years I have visited the RHS Chelsea Flower show and have always been in awe of the retailers on Sloane Square and the creativity with which they dress their shop fronts in celebration of this great event.”
Springbank’s CEO Anna-Liisa Evans, spoke to the Knutsford Times about her involvement in realising Peter’s vision of floral theatre
“Anyone spending time at POP soon becomes infected with Peter’s passion for fragrance, which we enjoyed translating visually with garden roses, gardenia, passionflowers, orchids, hydrangeas, crocosmia scabiosa, nigella, rudbeckia lush foliages etc. We are delighted to be involved in the project and overwhelmed by the positive public response.”