- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
Christmas cheer from Fagins gang!
The cast of “Oliver!”, which is being performed in January 2013, took a slot on the stage bus, before the lights were switched on, to sing through “Oom Pah Pah”, “You’ve got to Pick a Pocket or Two Boys” and “Consider Yourself”.
Unfortunately Fagin himself (played by Arthur Hulse) was delayed due to traffic and fog enroute to Knutsford and so Nick Abbott took the role of Fagin for the performance. Annabel Fox sang the solo for the part of Nancy.
After their turn on stage Fagin’s Gang were seen roaming the streets, no doubt on the lookout for pocket handkerchiefs. They then descended en mass to Kings Street where, dreaming of “Food Glorious Food”, our photographer snapped them as they coveted the sweets on display at Mr Sims Olde Sweet Shoppe.
Oliver is being performed at The Grange Theatre, Hartford, from 16th to 19th January 2013. You buy tickets on line at KMTC.org.uk – where you can book you own seats and print your own e-ticket for no booking fee.
Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shop also has a small stock of tickets available for those not able to get on line, but you’ll not be able to choose seats. Box office number call 01565 634551.