What’s on in Knutsford over the Summer Holidays
Keep the kids (and yourself!) entertained during the summer holidays with these fun activities in and around Knutsford:
- 01/08/2017 – Masquerade and Mystery 2:30pm-3:30pm. Age 7+ £3
- 10/08/2017 – Silly Snakes Craft Session 2:30pm-3:30pm. Ages 3-8 £2
- 18/08/2017 – Animal Magic animal handling session 10:40am-11:40m. Ages 3+ £3.50
- 24/08/207 – Paul Delaney’s Children’s Poetry Workshop 2-3pm Age 5-11 £2.50
- 29/08/2017 – SHIFT PatternBeats 10-11am, 11:30-12:30 andd 2:30-3:30pm FREE EVENT
Knutsford Heritage Centre
Every Friday from June to October – “Tales and Trails – drop in guided walks of Knutsford, £5 per person – find out all about Knutsford! 2pm at the Heritage Centre Shop, Kings Street, Knutsford
- Summer Activities at the Farm – from Tuesday 25th July to Friday 25th August 2017 at Tatton Park Farm. Summer activities filled with fun. Meet newly hatched chicks, find out more about the animals on the farm, hear stories about the farm being told, watch milking demonstrations and sheep racing. CLOSED MONDAYS. Normal car parking and farm entry prices apply.
- Kiddy Cook – Fruit picking and seasonal cooking for children in the Victorian Still Room. There’s also a tour of the Mansion House with Tatton’s Victorian Housekeeper. Suitable for children aged 6+. £22 per person
- Children’s Play Activity Centre – ages 0-11 years, open 7 days per week
Allostock Minature Railway
Award winning miniature railway at theAll in One Garden Centre, check website for opening times and prices.
Summer Tennis Camps
Specialised tennis camps for children aged 4-14 at Knutsford Tennis Club. Visit tennis-aces.co.uk for more information
Please note activities are subject to change. Please check with the event provider in advance.
Would you like your local event for kids in Knutsford listed here? Contact us with details here.