- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
- North west law firm partners with Rugby Players Association
- New Spanish business association launches in the North West
Heritage Festival returns to Knutsford this September
England’s Favourite Heritage Festival returns this September for another action packed agenda including Heritage Tours, Tapestry Talks and Spinning Demonstrations.
Heritage Tours on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th September (12:00 and 2:00pm):
Learn about the Knutsford Town Archives and the historical treasures inside, and outside, the Heritage Centre.
Tapestry Talks on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th September (1:00pm and 3:00pm)
Through the buildings depicted on the 40ft Millennium Tapestry you can hear about the Town’s history and the famous people who lived here.
Spinning Demonstrations on Thursday 7th (12:00 and 2:00pm) and Sunday 19th September (2:00pm and 3:00pm)
Watch a spinning demonstration and learn about Knutsford’s once thriving cotton, silk and flax spinning and weaving industries
Make Knutsford Heritage Centre your “one-stop shop” for collecting information about Heritage Open Days in Knutsford this September.
Check the daily events programme at http://www.knutsfordheritage.co.uk/ or pick up the Knutsford Promenades events programme from volunteers for a copy.