- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
Stock stolen from OHM UK worth thousands
Sound system supplier OHM UK, based in Parkgate, has had thousands of pounds worth of stock stolen during a break in last weekend – including products not yet available to the public.
The firm, which has traded in Knutsford for over 40 years, is asking those in the industry to be wary of anyone selling the stolen products along with appealing for information in conjunction with Cheshire Police.
Over 70 high end speakers were stolen in the raid, worth around £50,000. It’s suspected that the thieves were in the business for quote some time to choose and remove the stock.
There is a substantial reward available for information about the theft, with a spokesman from Cheshire Police commenting: “Police were called at 8.35am on Monday, October 30 to reports of a burglary at a business in Wellington Close in Knutsford. The burglary is believed to have taken place between 6.30pm, October 29 and 8.30am on October 30.”
Anyone with information should called Cheshire Police on 101 quoting incident 154 of October 30.