'Nature's Great Events' BBC Publication
Our planet is tilted at an angle of 23 degrees, a cosmic quirk which generates our seasons as we orbit around the sun, an anomaly which also sets off a series of gyres and eddies within our global weather systems and oceans.
From the greening of the Serengeti through to the yearly melting of the Arctic, we see how these powerful natural forces affect the fortunes of the multiplicity of species on our glorious planet and follow a plethora of animal characters as their dramatic stories unfold.
Published by the BBC to accompany the landmark new television series, this fabulous book is an extraordinary record of the most spectacular of nature’s seasonal events. Beautifully presented, with both informative text and stunning photographs throughout, this book will definitely become a firm family favourite for many years to come.
Click here to buy this book online at Waterstones Upto 40% off
This week’s Top 5 Bestsellers List from your local Waterstone’s store, Knutsford
1. ‘This Charming Man‘ by Marian Keyes save £2.40
2. ‘Wedding Season‘ by Katie Fforde Currently upto 40% off
3. ‘The Secret Scripture‘ by Sebastian Barry
4. ‘When Will There Be Good News‘ by Kate Atkinson upto 50% off
5. ‘The Other Hand‘ by Chris Cleave Upto 40% off