Books: How To Photograph Absolutely Everything
From award winning contemporary photographer and author, Tom Ang, this sumptious tome does exactly what it says on the ‘tin’ – guiding you ever so smoothly through the technicalities of photographing just about anything you could imagine.
Almost like having Mr Ang at your shoulder whispering his ‘tricks of the trade’, it will surely prove invaluable to any budding Bailey or Leibovitz amongst your family members. Well structured with very easy, down-to-earth descriptions and just as expected, the most breathtaking photographic examples throughout, this lovely book is a joy to behold.
‘How To Photograph Absolutely Everything‘ by Tom Ang
rrp £17.99 Our Price £14.99
Top 5 Bestsellers List
1. ‘This Charming Man‘ by Marian Keyes
2. ‘The Secret Scripture‘ by Sebastian Barry
3. ‘The Other Hand‘ by Chris Cleave
4. ‘When Will There Be Good News?‘ by Kate Atkinson
5. ‘Jade, Fighting to the End – My Autobiography 1981-2009′ by Jade Goody