- 78 dogs set new Barking Mad record for Knutsford pet business
- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
Sales and Development Executive, Knutsford
The Forum of Private Business is a leading small business support group dedicated to helping business owners focus on growth and profitability. Whatever challenges they face, we offer membership to help protect and grow businesses, save time and money, as well as providing businesses with a collective voice.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Sales and Development Executives to join the growing organisation. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, the successful candidates will be the primary contact for all member enquires, supporting their requirements. Managing the membership relationship with a caseload of businesses, you will raise the awareness of the benefits of membership to our client base.
Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £19,000 per annum plus commission
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Closing date: Friday 21st November 2014