- 78 dogs set new Barking Mad record for Knutsford pet business
- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
All posts tagged "air quality"
- Council’s drive to tackle air pollution, traffic congestion and deliver a clean air policy for residents
The drive to see clean air and minimal pollution in Cheshire East takes a further step this week with the adoption of an air quality strategy to deliver a wide range of interventions across the borough. The...
- Posted December 16, 2018
- Air quality on the agenda for Cheshire East Council
Cheshire East Council’s environment and regeneration overview and scrutiny committee is to discuss papers relating to air quality at their meeting. Documents to be discussed include the local air quality strategy, air quality action plan and the...
- Posted September 18, 2018
- Training sessions show importance of air quality
Cheshire East Council held two events aimed at helping staff and councillors to better understand how air quality can impact on the authority’s work in different service areas. As air quality has been the subject of significant...
- Posted April 23, 2018
- Council to invite public to air quality workshops
Cheshire East Council has 18 air quality management areas where pollution levels exceed UK limits – and the responsibility of improving this is a key priority for the authority. The affected areas are located in Congleton, Crewe,...
- Posted March 25, 2018
- Pollution monitoring equipment set to be installed in Knutsford
Knutsford Town Council are installing pollution monitoring equipment at a number of Knutsford locations. The environment committee have voted to place diffusion tubes at locations in the town known for heavy traffic including Canute Place Roundabout, Brook...
- Posted February 3, 2018