- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
All posts tagged "car"
- Cheshire Constabulary urging road users to drive safely after rise in fatal collisions across the county
Cheshire Constabulary is urging road users to drive safely as the number of those dying on the county’s roads continues to rise. More than twice the number of people died on Cheshire’s roads in 2018 in comparison...
- Posted February 11, 2019
- Fire stops A556 traffic at weekend
A car fire yesterday morning, which involved one car, led to the A556 southbound being closed. One of the lanes on the road between the M56 and M6 was reopened around 45 minutes later while emergency services...
- Posted December 23, 2018
- Appeal following fatal collision in Cranage
Officers from Cheshire Police are appealing for information from the public following a fatal collision in Cranage. Shortly before 9pm on Saturday 22 September officers were called to reports of a collision on the A50 Knutsford Road...
- Posted September 24, 2018
- Warning after increase in thefts of keyless entry cars
Cheshire Police are warning owners of cars with keyless entry systems to be vigilant after a rise in the number of thefts of these vehicles. Criminals are starting to exploit some vulnerabilities of this system – allowing...
- Posted August 3, 2018
- Knutsford drivers asked to park considerately
Cheshire Police are asking motorists in Knutsford to park considerately. Sgt Lynsey Jackson and PCSO Courtney Nancollas have been out on foot patrol in the town this week, issuing parking notices to vehicles causing an obstruction or...
- Posted July 26, 2018
- Car crash in Holmes Chapel yesterday
A collision took place yesterday in Holmes Chapel after two cars and a tractor were involved in an accident. The incident happened on Marsh Lane, just after 8am. Fire crews from Holmes Chapel, Sandback and Congleton attended...
- Posted July 7, 2018
- Free parking in Knutsford today
Free parking is available in Knutsford at Silk Mill Street, Princess Street and King Street Car parks from 10am today Sandra Curties, Knutsford town centre manager, said: “Free parking for the day will encourage shoppers to ‘stay...
- Posted May 12, 2018
- Cheshire firefighters to offer vehicle safety checks
Firefighters and Highways England staff from Cheshire and Lancashire are offering free tyre checks in a ground-breaking partnership. The national project – being trialled in the north west – aims to reduce deaths, injuries and incident-related congestion...
- Posted April 23, 2018
- Second traffic incident on King Street in less than a week
An investigation is underway after a woman was hit by a car in King Street this afternoon. Witnesses described seeing a “young girl get reversed into at full speed by a driver exiting a parking bay” in...
- Posted August 16, 2017
- Knutsford traffic chaos on M6
A serious car crash on the M6 today caused 15 mile tailbacks with delays of approximately 90 minutes. The 10am crash involved a flat bed lorry and car at junction 19 and 20, resulting in “major trauma”...
- Posted August 5, 2017