- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
- North west law firm partners with Rugby Players Association
- New Spanish business association launches in the North West
All posts tagged "cheshire freemasons"
- Cheshire Freemasons ‘pull together’ to provide Wirral Hospice St John’s
Wirral Hospice St John’s was able to replace all of its patient cubicle curtains alongside all of its patient bay, window lined, curtains on its inpatient ward, thanks to a kind grant of £10,000 from the Cheshire...
- Posted June 20, 2019
- Cheshire Freemasons support research into Arthritis in Children
A delegation of Cheshire Freemasons recently visited the Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt District Hospital to see the new fluorescent microscope which had been purchased thanks to a donation of £4768.00 from the Masons. Senior Freemason Simon Richardson, pictured here with...
- Posted June 17, 2019
- Cheshire Freemasons give £16,000 to victims of Indian cyclone
Thousands of people across the Indian state of Odisha, whose lives have been devastated by Cyclone Fani will be given emergency supplies of food and materials to rebuild their homes, thanks to a grant from the Masonic...
- Posted June 8, 2019
- Freemasons support The Christie at Macclesfield
Rob Bramley, Senior Cheshire Freemason, recently attended The Christie to make a £12,500 donation to Dr Andrew Sykes, Roger Spencer and Aislinn Walsh at the start of their wonderful appeal to raise money for the construction of a...
- Posted May 28, 2019
- Cheshire Freemasons Give £25,000 to Neuro Muscular Centre
At arecent Gala Dinner and fund raising event a cheque for £25,000 was presented to the Neuro Muscular Centre on behalf of the Cheshire Freemasons’ Charity. This centre is based in Winsford and support those in need from...
- Posted May 7, 2019
- Cheshire Freemasons give £1million to support good causes
Head of the Cheshire Freemasons, Stephen Blank, recently welcomed a number of local dignitaries and charity representatives and voluntary workers to a celebratory evening to hear how organisations have benefited from £1Million donated by Cheshire Freemasons over...
- Posted April 21, 2019
- Cheshire Freemasons give £45,000 to victims of southern African cyclone
Thousands of people across Mozambique, Malawi and Zimbabwe whose lives have been devastated by Cyclone Idai will be given access to clean water, as well as tarpaulins, plastic sheets and other emergency supplies, thanks to a grant...
- Posted April 11, 2019