- Cheshire and Warrington launch trail-blazing £2.3m employer pledge programme
- Community champions rise up at the Cheshire Show
- Last call for nominations for Marketing Cheshire’s prestigious Annual Awards 2019
- Roberts Bakery Band makes its debut at Cheshire Show
- Fisher German appointments Cheshire non-Executive Director
All posts tagged "cheshire police"
- Teenage gang punished following anti-social behaviour in Cheshire
Four teenage boys from Crewe who brought misery to the lives of residents have been punished for their actions. The 15-year-old ringleader of the group, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been sentenced to four...
- Posted December 14, 2018
- Macclesfield teenager jailed for manslaughter
A 16-year-old boy has been sentenced to 10 years after being found guilty of manslaughter after a man was fatally stabbed in Macclesfield. A jury found the 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, guilty of...
- Posted December 13, 2018
- Cheshire police chief cleared on all misconduct counts following £350k enquiry
Ex-Cheshire police chief constable Simon Byrne has been cleared of all allegations made against him, following a £350,000 investigation and enquiry. The claims against Mr Byrne included bullying and meant that his contract ran out whilst he...
- Posted December 12, 2018
- Cheshire Constabulary’s youngest recruits put their questions to local leaders
Cheshire’s youngest police officers have been given the opportunity to quiz the county’s decision makers on how they can make their community safer. Year 6 children from Holy Spirit Catholic Primary School in Runcorn – who make...
- Posted December 9, 2018
- Witness appeal after Macclesfield motorcyclist death
A motorcyclist has died following a collision on a Macclesfield road – the second bike fatality in just over a month. Police were called to the accident on Fence Avenue, in which a 64-year-old man from Macclesfield had come...
- Posted December 9, 2018
- Review of fox hunting across Cheshire made public
Cheshire’s police and crime commissioner has made public the findings of an independent review into fox hunting across Cheshire this week. David Keane commissioned the review following concerns raised by Cheshire residents and public representatives in relation...
- Posted December 8, 2018
- Constabulary completes body worn video roll out
A total of 1,600 officers at Cheshire Constabulary are now using body worn video cameras following the completion of a force-wide roll out. The cameras are being worn by officers and PCSOs across the county and are...
- Posted December 5, 2018
- Police warning following rise in anti-social behaviour in Macclesfield
Police in Macclesfield are warning some parents that ‘we could be knocking on your door’ following a rise in anti-social behaviour in the town. Over the past few weeks groups of up to 35 youths have been...
- Posted December 2, 2018
- Constabulary ranked 13th most inclusive UK employer for 2018/19
Cheshire Constabulary has been ranked 13th in The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers List for 2018/19. The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers List recognises the efforts of organisations attracting and retaining a diverse workforce, to achieve...
- Posted November 30, 2018
- Young people from Cheshire observe the work of police during busy period
Members of Cheshire police and crime commissioner’s Youth Commission have had the opportunity to shadow the work of police officers in Cheshire on their busiest nights of the year. As part of their work to give young...
- Posted November 29, 2018