- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "cheshire police"
- Macclesfield resident targeted by iTunes scam
Officers are warning residents to remain vigilant following a number of hoax calls from people claiming to be from Government organisations. Over the last few days officers have received reports from residents who have received calls from...
- Posted March 9, 2018
- Motorists urged to obey road closures by Cheshire Police
Officers from Cheshire Police are urging motorists not to ignore road closure signs following reports of trapped vehicles. Over the past 24 hours officers have dealt with multiple reports of vehicles trapped in the snow in the...
- Posted March 2, 2018
- Police and Crime Commissioner praises Cheshire Police operation to tackle knife crime
Cheshire Police took part in the national campaign, Operation Sceptre, which saw officers target people who carry and use knives. Knife surrender bins were placed at police stations and recycling centres in Ellesmere Port, Macclesfield, Runcorn and...
- Posted March 1, 2018
- Six properties in Congleton served with Misuse of Drugs Act notices
Cheshire Constabulary’s Task Force and Local Policing Unit officers from Congleton have served Section 8 Misuse of Drugs Act notices to six properties in the town. The operation, targeting those involved in the supply of controlled drugs...
- Posted February 26, 2018
- Police appeal for information following Tatton Park theft
Cheshire Police are seeking more information after two large mill stones were stolen from Tatton Park. The incident occurred over the weekend of 27th to 28th January 2018. The stones – also known as quern stones –...
- Posted February 4, 2018
- Cheshire’s worst drink drive spot revealed
Cheshire Police caught more people drink driving in Macclesfield than any other part of Cheshire over the Christmas period. Out of 148 drink driving arrests made, 32 were arrested in Macclesfield with a further 27 arrests in...
- Posted January 24, 2018
- New Chief Inspector for Knutsford
New police Chief Inspector at Macclesfield Local Policing Unit, Laura Marler, is looking forward to leading a new challenge with Cheshire Police. Following a 19 year police career, most recently overseeing neighbourhood policing at Greater Manchester Police,...
- Posted January 20, 2018
- Cheshire Police warn of telephone scams in area
Cheshire Police are warning residents of telephone scams taking place in the county following reports in Chester, Crewe and Nantwich These have included cold calls where the caller poses as police officer or a member of the...
- Posted January 13, 2018
- Police investigate alleged illegal Boxing Day Hunt near Knutsford
Police say they have been made aware of an alleged illegal hunt in Allostock on Boxing Day. They have now launched an investigation and are appealing for witnesses to come forward. Cheshire police said: “We are aware...
- Posted December 31, 2017
- Cheshire police named most inclusive police force in UK
Cheshire constabulary was names 12th in the Inclusive Top 50 Employers list – the highest ranking police force in the country. The list identified the organisations that show dedication to workplace diversity, following a range of criteria....
- Posted December 20, 2017