- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
All posts tagged "cheshire"
- Nominations open for Cheshire Woman of the Year 2018
The Cheshire Woman of the Year Award is seeking nominations. The award – which has been in place since 1984 – recognises women from all walks of life who have shown courage, achieved outstanding professional success or...
- Posted December 3, 2017
- Celebrities turn out to raise funds for Cheshire children’s charity
Reality TV stars attended the Caudwell Children Cheshire Ladies Lunch at Mere Golf Resort and Spa in Knutsford to raise money for disabled children. Hosted by Jonathan Bremner – an actor, model and musician who has appeared...
- Posted November 27, 2017
- New name for Cheshire business
Crewe based Salary Exchange, a leading employee benefits provider, is renaming their company following business growth and additional services now offered. Going forward the business will be known as ‘Caboodle’. The company recently won ‘Cheshire Business...
- Posted November 19, 2017
- Only 17% of Cheshire’s speed cameras are switched on
Only 17% of fixed speed cameras on Cheshire roads are switched on according to Cheshire Police. Highlighted by a Freedom of Information response obtained by the Press Association (PA) which revealed only around half of speed camera...
- Posted November 14, 2017
- Independent review into ‘perception of bullying’ at Cheshire East
An independent review of Cheshire East’s culture is getting underway to focus on an ongoing perception of bullying and harassment. The review is being conducted by the Local Government Association (LGA), consisting of one to one interviews...
- Posted November 13, 2017
- Tickets now on sale for CarFest North
CarFest North is back in Cheshire next summer, with tickets now on sale, to raise money for the BBC’s Children in Need Appeal. Launched by Chris Evans, the festival returns to the Bolesworth Estate from July 27...
- Posted November 12, 2017
- Cheshire East set to approve 900 new homes
Cheshire East Council is set to give the go-ahead to 900 new homes across three developments when its strategic planning board meets today. The largest of these is an outline application to build 500 new homes, a...
- Posted October 24, 2017
- Up to £4 million available for business training in Cheshire
Provided by the Skills Support for the Workforce scheme, 700 employees in the region – across a range of sectors – have already benefited from fully funded training. The training, which is funded by the European Social...
- Posted October 20, 2017
- Man sentenced for 3 day rooftop protest at Cheshire home of Government minister
A man has been sentenced for staging a 57 hour roof top protest at the Cheshire home of Government Minister Edward Timpson. Chester Magistrates Court heard that Eugene Lukjanenko, 60, a “Fathers for Justice” campaigner, staged the...
- Posted October 15, 2017
- Wedding show comes to Tatton Park next year
Archant Bride North West are hosting a prestigious bridal exhibition at Tatton Park this February. With Cheshire East being one of the top 10 areas in the UK to get married (per capita of the population) and...
- Posted October 12, 2017