- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
- Local Digital Skills Partnership announced for Cheshire and Warrington
All posts tagged "clarke willmott"
- Clarke Willmott expands litigation team
National law firm Clarke Willmott LLP has bolstered its team by welcoming experienced commercial litigation solicitor Geraldine Stephens to its expanding Manchester team. Geraldine joins Clarke Willmott’s Legal 500-recommended commercial litigation team which specialises in complex commercial contractual...
- Posted March 15, 2019
- Manchester law firm supports free will week in support of local hospice
The Manchester office of national law firm Clarke Willmott LLP is supporting a charity close to its heart as part of this year’s free Will Week that starts on March 11th. It is inviting people to use its...
- Posted March 7, 2019