- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "Council"
- Cheshire Council encourages Fizz Free February
Cheshire East Council is launching a campaign to encourage children and adults to go ‘Fizz Free’ this February – to slash their consumption of fizzy drinks. People of all ages are being urged to ‘make the pledge’...
- Posted January 29, 2019
- Council considers responses to borough wide car parking consultation
Cheshire East Council is to consider the representations made following its consultation on proposals to increase parking charges. A total of 292 representations were made and each of these will be considered as part of the consultation...
- Posted January 9, 2019
- Cheshire East residents are asked to report any damage they witness
Residents in Cheshire East have been asked by the council to report anyone that they see damaging road signs, street furniture or lamposts. The idea behind this is to help Cheshire East council find those responsible and...
- Posted January 4, 2019
- Council urges employers to ‘Open the Door’ and tackle domestic abuse
A campaign to help employers spot the signs of domestic abuse in work colleagues has been launched to help raise awareness of the issue. A ‘White Ribbon’ event took place at Holmes Chapel Community Centre, which discussed...
- Posted December 2, 2018
- Ofsted inspectors praise council for work with children in care
Cheshire East Council has been praised by two government inspectors over improvements to its children’s social care service. The Ofsted focused visit took place over two days at the end of October and found that: Social workers...
- Posted November 27, 2018
- Council to introduce new wheelie bin delivery charges
Cheshire East Council has announced it is to introduce a charge for the supply of new and replacement waste and recycling bins. The proposal was accepted, subject to consultation, at a meeting of full council in February...
- Posted September 24, 2018
- Rural businesses offered bespoke marketing masterclass
The Council’s arm’s length Skills and Growth Company is offering rural businesses the opportunity to learn from an expert in marketing rural businesses. It is taking place on Thursday, 20 September, at the Aqueduct Marina in Church...
- Posted September 3, 2018
- Council unveils remodelling of home care for older and vulnerable people
Cheshire East Council is changing the way it organises care services provided to older and vulnerable people in their own homes. The authority has invested an extra £3.5m to ensure ‘care at home’ services are best placed...
- Posted August 22, 2018
- Don’t lose your right to vote – sign up to the Electoral Register!
Cheshire East Council is urging people not to miss out on the chance to vote as the annual renewal of the Electoral Register gets under way. Households are being sent renewal forms over the coming weeks (16...
- Posted August 13, 2018
- A brighter future together – council launches employee deal
Cheshire East Council has launched a new employee deal as part of a programme of work to improve workplace culture at the authority. Councillors and members of staff from across the organisation have taken part in events...
- Posted August 2, 2018