- Manchester Airport support Birmingham Pride with a free US holiday to be won
- Sytner Group to open purpose built service centre in Knutsford
- Apprenticeship event hailed success by MP
- Moto employees in Knutsford help to raise £2m in support of Help for Heroes
- Cheshire & Warrington outline ambition to create world’s first zero carbon industry cluster
All posts tagged "days out"
- Tourism in Cheshire is booming
Cheshire’s out-going tourism chief says the outlook for Cheshire’s tourism is bright if we “Think big, think different’ Tourism in Cheshire is booming and according to the latest figures is now worth over £3.5 billion* and employs...
- Posted September 7, 2018
- Arley Hall Great British Food Festival is back
The Great British Food Festival, held at Arley Hall, is back this month. Taking place over the the weekend of 22nd-23rd September, there will be more than 80 Best of British producers and street vendors, demonstrations from...
- Posted September 6, 2018
- Free Family Event at Tatton Park
A free family day of activities, music and stories to commemorate the First World War is being held in the historic grounds of Tatton Park’s Old Hall, Knutsford, on Sunday 26 August. Hosted by Cheshire East Council,...
- Posted August 27, 2018
- Discount summer days out in Cheshire
This Summer, Cheshire’s Favourite Days Out network is making it easier for families to save money and enjoy days out at top attractions across the county. From stately homes, botanic gardens and model villages to nuclear bunkers,...
- Posted August 25, 2018
- Traditional Country Bank Holiday Weekend at the Tatton Farm
A traditional weekend of rural crafts and fayre will make the perfect family day out this August Bank Holiday. The event complements the new ‘Field to Fork’ story at the Farm which opened this summer to national...
- Posted August 24, 2018
- ‘Live & Local’ Free Family Bank Holiday Music Festival in Northwich this Bank Holiday weekend
This Bank Holiday weekend, Marston in Northwich will be staging a free ‘Live & Local’ Music and Beer Festival at the Lion Salt Works Museum and Salt Barge Pub on Marston’s Ollershaw Lane. The festival, runs from...
- Posted August 23, 2018
- Vikings come to Tatton Park this Sunday
Tatton’s Old Hall is bracing itself for a Viking invasion, 1,000 years since Norsemen first crossed the Cheshire borders. And these ones are no less terrifying! On Sunday, August 12 The Vikings of Middle England will be...
- Posted August 10, 2018
- First ever Vets Day for Tatton’s Farm
Tatton Park’s Farm and Wright and Moreton vets are excited to welcome budding vets of any age to the Farm, Wednesday 8th August for hands on activities including scanning some of the cows heartbeats, taking a closer...
- Posted August 7, 2018
- Free summer fun in August at Anderton Boat Lift
Back by popular demand, the Anderton Boat Lift, near Northwich, will once again be providing free family fun every Tuesday and Thursday during August. Events include stories with Peppa Pig, Iggle Piggle, Olaf and Paw Patrol as well as a puppet...
- Posted August 4, 2018
- Summer family fun at Lion Salt Works
The Lion Salt Works Museum, based near Northwich, will be hosting action-packed fun for children this Summer. Each week will feature a different theme for two-days of creative ‘drop in’ workshops, taking place on Tuesday and Wednesday. For instance, during...
- Posted July 31, 2018